The awesome team at Niseko Physio are now open for business so if you are need of any assistance get it contact or drop in at their clinic across the road from Seicomart in Australia House.
Niseko Physio and Massage (Asia Physio) is now open for our 12th season helping the injured, weary and crocked seasonal staff and guests. We are now an official provider for the Australia Winter Olympic Team, assisting their athletes in the lead up to the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics in February 2018.
Feel free to give us a call to find out how we can help you!
Some other key points:
* OPENING: We are open from yesterday and operate from 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, from now through until April 10.
* PICK-UPs: available if you or your guest is unsure whether to come to us or hospital or clinic we can do a quick assessment and transfer to clinic or hospital for free if they need to go.
* INSURANCE: For Seasonal Staff with new injuries requiring on-going treatment, we can bill travel insurers directly, so no money out of your pocket.
* BRACES: We have a wide range of braces and products selected carefully by us to match the common injuries we see over the years.
* THERAPISTS: All Australian Trained Physio’s with special training in Snow-Sports and knees.
* REMARKABLE KNEE BRACE: For people worried about their knees, we highly reccomend the Breg CX2K brace: ‘The Helmet for your Knee’.
We provide a guarantee with the brace that if you rupture your ACL when you are wearing this brace we will refund the cost and pay Y100000 in cash. (We will pre-test your ACL to make sure it is there.)