*17cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs just outside of Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -8°C.
Happy New Year!!!
This morning is slightly overcast, but seems to be clearing as patches of blue sky are poking through. No wind yet, but this may change throughout the day.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 579cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 300cm
- Snow depth at the base, 130cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.