*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 6:40am today the temperature was -3°C. First day of Spring today the sun is doing it’s best to shine through.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,403cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 420cm
- Snow depth at the base, 225cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Beginners Park – The perfect place to learn your park riding ABC skills, this park is packed with different jumps but on a small scale.
Hanazono Jib Park – Lots of small rails and boxes to perfect your tricks on before you move onto bigger things in the Hanazono ski ground.
Parallel – In the morning this is the quickest way to get into the Hanazono resort form Hirafu is by using this red ski run.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.