*12.7cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:10am today the temperature was -9°C.Right now it is snowing lightly but there is a possibility the weather will clear later this morning.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,180cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 395cm
- Snow depth at the base, 220cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
With the amazing snowfall the Niseko region has experienced so far this season as a local resident it can some times be easy to forget just how amazing life can be living in this apart of the world. Here are a few images i have taken over the last week or so of a few classic moments.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.