*25.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -9°C.
Another great dump of snow in the last 24hrs. Presently snowing and overcast. This morning the temperature is in the perfect spot for perfect powder snow -9. We have just passed the 6m mark for accumulative snowfall in Hirafu village 608.5cm!!
Deep dark January days like this keep people hooked on Niseko snow for a lifetime. Have a great day!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 320cm
- Snow depth at the base, 160cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 608cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.