*35cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 6:45 today the temperature was -3°c.
More is more!!
Another day and another amazing dump of snow!
Had to evacuate the snow station to higher ground this morning. Since is started snowing on the 18th of November we have recorded 310cm of accumulative snowfall!!!!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Hirafu Village, 310cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 245cm
- Snow depth at the base, 120cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.