*0 of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was 5°C. There is no easy way to say this…..it’s raining. Let’s hope the snow pack isn’t effected too badly. The pow-wow looks set to return early next week.
Hirafu Village Looking Grand
- Snow depth at the peak, 140cm
- Snow depth at the base, 40cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 152.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.