*35cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:20 today the temperature was -9°C.
Yesterday a mind boggling amount of snow came down throughout the day amazing even seasoned locals. The evening night session in Hirafu was rumored to have been the best in years ( a big call ). This morning the wind is minimal and it looks like the sun may even come out!!! In years to come this day will be the stuff of legend – songs will be written about today…concepts born…minds blown…GET UP THERE!
*Remember to ride safely and in a group. Look out for each other and have fun!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 766cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.