*.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was -11°c.
Conditions have reportedly been excellent through out the region and with minimal wind, sunny weather and great snow coverage, should be again today on the mountain.
The snow pack has been consolidating over the last few days, which is evident in the drop of the snow base levels at the top and bottom of the mountain.
A few shots from yesterday.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Hirafu Village, 313.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 235cm
- Snow depth at the base, 105cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.