*0cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -6°C.
Presently overcast conditions with just a dusting of snowfall. Light snowfall has been predicted for he remainder of the week. At this stage it is unclear when the next big dump of snowfall with hit the region – fingers crossed it is soon.
Yesterday conditions were spectacular throughout the region. This was one of our favorite shots of Snowy from Niseko Xtreme standing at the top on Mt.Yotei on the edge of the crater – classic!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 375cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1006.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.