*0.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -3°C.
Warmer conditions this morning so our recommendation is to get up there and hit the groomed runs early for the high speed soul carving. Alternatively and backcountry trip with a local guiding company would also be great today with excellent visibility and low winds.
It looks like spring may have arrived with the freeze thaw conditions expected for the next few day with light snowfall. We can still expect a few storms to roll through but you never know….
Have fun out there today.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 400cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1189.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.