*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 8:00am today the temperature was 4°c. Yesterday’s beautiful afternoon sunshine transformed the mountain into springtime playground, spring slush at it’s best and today look’s like another great day to be on the mountain.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,530cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 150cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
The Slow Melt
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.