Happy Valentines Day xxx
*15.3cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:20am today the temperature was -2°C.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,210cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 395cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
It’s Tuesday and that can only mean one thing, Tequila time at Wild Bills, enjoy fine imported tequila from mexico for only ¥300 per shot.
Glen Claydon Skiing
When in a ski resort a question your are often asked is. “Are you a skier or a snowboarder?”. For me it’s the latter but as for so many people now the response they give is “both”. Here are some shots of Niseko Photographer Glen Claydon adding another string to his bow and showing what he’s made of when skiing.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.