*9cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:20 today the temperature was -7°C.
Snowfall has returned to the region with a excellent fresh coverage. Higher up on the mountain there will be a few nice powder stashes to be found!
The snowfall is predicted to continue for the next few day at least and it looks like the we will all be getting fresh tracks again before too long.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 380cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1015.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.