*10cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was -2°C.
A decent dump of fresh snowfall has arrived overnight but with it strong winds and warmer temperatures. The storm front moved up from the south which explains the higher temperatures and increased humidity which is now sitting at 80%.
Colder temperatures and continued snowfall will continue for the next few days.
Caution is advised today when venturing into the backcountry and please remember to read the Avalanche report.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 370cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1028.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.