*1.7cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was -6°c. It’s nice and bright out there this morning and the snow was light.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,420cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 205cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Get creative and create your own super hero costume then show it off at blo*blo and party the night away.
That big lake you see from the bus
Lake shikotsuko is one of the deepest lakes in Japan and in view for 20 minutes or so if you take the bus ride from Chitose airport to Niseko. Having driven past it so many times I thought I should stop and take a look. This is what I saw through the lens early yesterday morning.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.