*22cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:10 today the temperature was -7°C.
If the upper lifts run today we will be set for some amazing skiing and boarding. After yesterdays wild weather the avalanche risk will be extreme today so please ride wisely.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1239cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 485cm
- Snow depth at the base, 220cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.