Nice Weather For The Peak
*7.3cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:20am today the temperature was -12°C.
Today is such a beautiful clear morning and the peak gate is opening, it should be epic.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 350cm
- Snow depth at the base, 185cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Since 4 December 2012 the temperature has been below zero, add that to warm snow covered roofs and you get some amazing icicles.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.