*2.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was 2°C.
Yesterday was a mixed bag with heavy snowfall, rain, heavy rain, snow, heavy snow and then gale force winds in the evening.
Despite the bad conditions we are hopeful for some great wind blown powder stashes so will be heading up for a search and destroy mission this morning!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 395cm
- Snow depth at the base, 185cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1199.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.