*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 8:00am today the temperature was -7°C.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 365cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Niseko Village Yesterday
I couldn’t help notice how many people were on skis at Niseko Village yesterday and of course the none stop snow clearing…
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.