*19.9cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:20am today the temperature was -6°C.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,337cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 440cm
- Snow depth at the base, 250cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
In bounds and out of the gates the Hirafu ski ground has so much to offer and that’s our choice for today. Why not super size your runs today and hit Large, Jumbo, and Ni-kabe in a search for the steep and deep…
Yesterday morning lots of people were sporting their Sunday best, here are some of the great looks I saw at the bottom of the Hirafu Gondola.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.