*0cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was -1°C.
A calm morning with slightly overcast conditions. Looks like we can expect some new snowfall Friday and into the weekend. We must be due for a late season dump!
Yesterday conditions were variable on the mountain but we managed to find some excellent turns.
As the day progressed the sun came out and beautiful conditions prevailed.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1199.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.