*1cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was -1°C.
Light snowfall and moderate winds in the village this morning. The wind strength is expected to increase throughout the day as a strong cold front moves into the region which will hopefully bring increased snowfall into the weekend.
With today’s snowfall we have just passed the 12 meter mark for accumulative snowfall for the season 1200.5cm!
Yesterday we were again blessed with fantastic conditions and exceptional views.
The snow conditions were variable but lower down on the mountain a lot of fun riding in the spring slush.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1199.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.