Waiting for the next wave
*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was 0°c.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,458cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 430cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
ION the action
Check out Teru-san putting this new video camera through it’s paces around Niseko.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.