A nice top up of fresh snow
*2cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:00am today the temperature was -1°c. It is overcast in the Hirafu village right now but the cloud is expected to burn off and the sun will be out before too long – another classic Niseko spring day awaits.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,460cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 415cm
- Snow depth at the base, 195cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Sunset and Snow
A few shots yesterday’s of the beautiful sunset as well as a couple from this morning to give you an idea of how things are looking on the ground right now.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.