*0cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:20 today the temperature was -13°C.
A cold morning with overcast conditions. The last 3 days have not brought us any new snow but has produced spectacular fine weather. This has been a welcome change sunshine deprived Niseko locals but that being said we are all ready for new snowfall. Our pick for today would be to get up on the mountain early and spend a few hours working out some turns on the groomed runs. It looks like the snow will start falling tonight – fingers crossed…even Mt.Yotei is looking semi tracked out!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 948.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 385cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.