*27cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs just outside of Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was -9°C [18°F].
The storm started late yesterday so all this snow has fallen in about the last 14 hours. The temperature has remained low so the quality of the snow is very good. Conditions are cloudy and visibility is poor, but there is no wind at the moment so the mountain should be in full operation today [fingers crossed].
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 514cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 285cm
- Snow depth at the base, 145cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.