*8.2cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was 0°c. A lovely sprinkling of light powder snow and the sun is out.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,470cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 415cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Igloo build day one
Having always wanted to build an igloo we thought it was about time to make it happen. We left the house at midday and after a 40 minute walk we reached the build site and started work. By 5:30pm we were only half way there and will have to return to finish it today!
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.