*11.1cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was -6°C.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,386cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 220cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
If the season or your holiday is taking it’s toll on your body why not cruise at half speed around the Hanazono ski ground today? Try taking it easy on Setsuzoku, Silver Dream and then if you are feeling up to it have a final blast through Strawberry Fields.
Your pictures on Flickr
Here’s a selection of our favourite photos of Niseko that were uploaded to Flickr over the last few days.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.