*54cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 06:30 today the temperature was -8°C.
Yesterday afternoon it absolutely dumped producing over 30cm in 2-3 hours. Strong winds persisted across the region affecting upper lift operations across the resorts. This morning strong winds are persisting so it remains to be seen runs will be accessible. Conditions will be dangerous with very deep wind blown sections and extreme caution is advised. Don’t ski or board by yourself today and keep an eye on your friends out there because it will be deeeeeeeep!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1019cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 430cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.