*18.8cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:20am today the temperature was -18°C.
Useful information from other places
- Snow fall on Hirafu this season, 1,028cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 385cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
The gates are due to open at 9.30am this morning and will be awesome, but be aware there is a high chance of slab avalanches up to 100cm thick. Make sure you have your beacons on and don’t hang around, if in doubt don’t enter the gates. Check the avalanche report for more information.
8am this morning
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.