*16cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was 0°C.
The snow is back in force. It’s not as cold as recent days but the snow quality is still light and powdery. It’s overcast and visibility is low so stay tight when making turns with friends so you don’t get lost. Have a great day.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 375cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 847cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.