*18cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -5°C.
Colder temperatures and consistent snowfall over the last 24 hours will guarantee excellent conditions throughout the region. Presently we have moderate snowfall. The wind seems to have calmed down at village level and it will be interesting to see what lifts open later this morning.
We have just passed the 4 meter mark for accumulative snowfall in Hirafu village for the season!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 250cm
- Snow depth at the base, 90cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 407cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.