Bluebird and Suncream
*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 6:10am today the temperature was -1°c. This morning’s beautiful weather brings us now 3 days in a row of amazing spring weather.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,482cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 420cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Today i will be making my way over to Niseko Village and look forward to putting in some turns higher up on Snorkel, Ukairo and Wonderland. Later in the morning i will be working on more panoramas so if you see me with my tripod stop and say hi – you will find me on Namara and all over the resort.
A couple shots from yesterday.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.