*1cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:00 today the temperature was 1°c. Rain hit the region over night but the temperature has dropped and snow is once again falling on the village.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date,113.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 170cm
- Snow depth at the base, 70cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
After the huge storm on the 27th anticipation was high for amazing conditions on the mountain yesterday. There were very few people waiting for the first lifts and the conditions on the mountain were indeed incredibly good.
Here are a couple shots to set the scene!
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.