*4cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was -4°C.
Warm conditions moved into the region last night bringing with it light rainfall. The good news is the warm front has passed through quickly and the temperature has dropped. We now have a good layer of fresh snow and conditions should be great on he mountain this morning.
Temperatures look let to stay low for the remainder of the week and we can expect deep fresh powder turns before too long.
Be careful out there this morning as the roads and footpaths will be very slippery.
Have a great week.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 400cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 939.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.