*16cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:10 today the temperature was -3°C.
Another snowy day here in Niseko….we are starting to miss the sunshine just a little. The wind has played havoc across Niseko United . Here’s hoping that today will be different!
If the upper lifts open and you are venturing off the groomed runs stay safe up there and ride with a buddy as it will be deeeeep up there.
A couple shots from yesterday.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 270cm
- Snow depth at the base, 110cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 469cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.