*4cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -3°C.
Heavy snow is falling the village this morning. The wind has hopefully dropped as strong winds have restricted lift operations through out the resorts. That being said the snow that has been accessible has been brilliant.
360niseko would like to thank all our readers for following our site over the last year and to wish everyone a happy and safe new year. If you are in Japan try and remember this phrase Japanese phrase tonight. Yoi o toshi o ( happy new year ).
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 260cm
- Snow depth at the base, 95cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 419cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.