*10.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -5°C.
Yesterdays warm weather has passed and this morning we have cold conditions and heavy snowfall. The humidity has dropped to 66% this morning so expect some dry powder snow on the mountain this morning.
Strong winds are persisting throughout the region and the upper lifts may again be on hold.
We have just passed the 9 meter mark for accumulative snowfall for the 2013-2014 season here in Niseko! Have a great day.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 380cm
- Snow depth at the base, 185cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 908cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.