BIG BAD STORM
*2.5cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was -1°c. The wind is howling today and we are experiencing some or the worst weather of the season. Yesterday afternoon heavy rain hit the Niseko region before turning to snow during the night. After this storm passes and the wind dies down we are again expecting great spring conditions on the mountain as it looks like the snow base has been largely unaffected by the rain and temperatures will remain cold.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,495cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.