*0 of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:00 today the temperature was 5°c.
Heavy rain has hit the region overnight putting on hold any more early season powder powder turns for now. Later today the rain is expected to turn to snow and from Thursday evening temperatures are set to plummet with heavy snow fall forecast throughout the remainder for the week.
Ski / Snowboard Tuning
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Hirafu Village, 165cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 190cm
- Snow depth at the base, 90cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.