*16cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:20 today the temperature was -8°C.
Difficult to gauge the snowfall depth this morning due to the strong winds overnight. The 360niseko weather station was caught in a wind drift overnight but we have taken an average reading from several locations nearby. Conditions will again be variable on the mountain with deep wind blown sections and icy wind scoured sections. The wind will affect lift operations and it remains to be seen what lifts will open.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1068cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.