*25cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -8°C.
This morning is the coldest of the season so far with the mercury dropping to -8. Yesterday afternoon it absolutely dumped and it is fair to say the reset button has been well and truly pushed.
It looks like the sun may even make another appearance repeating yesterdays mind blowing conditions here in Niseko.
Fresh tracks for breakfast!!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 280cm
- Snow depth at the base, 125cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 514cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.