Is this a dream?
*6cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:00am today the temperature was -1°c.This morning we awoke to what can only be described as ‘dream like’ conditions. A few stray flakes falling gently from the sky and a beautiful fresh layer of dry powder covering everything.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,507cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 415cm
- Snow depth at the base, 175cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Today we are heading up to Hirafu Ski Ground and will drop into Super and see how the conditions are…. and then maybe hike Annupuri peak if it is open otherwise we will head over to the Hanazono Park after smashing as much powder as we can.
Woah 6th of April!!
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.