*33.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -6°C.
The heavy snowfall has continued through out the last 24 hours and it is still snowing. Today conditions on the mountain will again be incredible.
Since the 22nd of December Niseko has now had 16 days in a row of continuous of snowfall. In that time we have received 247cm of fresh snow!
Please be careful out there and keep an eye out for fellow skiers or boarders struggling in the ridiculously deep powder!!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 295cm
- Snow depth at the base, 155cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 547.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.