*24cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -10°C.
Perfect powder conditions here in Niseko this morning. Strong winds limited yesterday limited lift operations throughout Niseko United. Presently in Hirafu village we have moderate winds so lift operations may again be limited. If the upper lifts open then it will be deep up there so take your snorkle and ride with a buddy. Have fun and stay safe out there.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 370cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 974.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.