*18cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -10°C.
Looks like another great day here in Niseko. Yesterday’s deep mind blowing conditions look set to continue with fresh snowfall overnight and most probably a reset on the mountain. See you up there!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 992.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.