*14.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -9°C.
Presently snowing although it looks like there is a chance of the sun making an appearance later in the day. Yet another great layer of dry light powder this morning. Cold conditions, great snow and possible blue skies….a day not to be missed!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 695cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 350cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.