Easter Sunday Powder Explosion
*9.5cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 6:10am today the temperature was -2°c. The good times just keep coming. Overnight the reset button has been pushed and we have another fresh dump….here we go again people.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,530cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 425cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Today we have no schedule and are going to free ride all over Niseko United and throw blankets of powder around for as long as we can!!!
In the Groove
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.