February’s Biggest Fall
*20.7cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:15am today the temperature was -10°C.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,168cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 380cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
We are going to stay close to home this morning and take a short walk to the Ace Family Pair Lift at the Grand Hirafu ski ground before moving higher up the mountain to hit Jumbo for the early morning adrenaline, then cruise down Green and Boyo before getting to the office.
Early morning light
On 6 February the morning light was great whilst walking Woodley, here are a few shots from the walk.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.